“best water view in the city”
Review of Boathouse

Boathouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Boathouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Breach Inlet
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“best water view in the city”
Reviewed July 23, 2008

best water view in the city

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

“Great food, great location”
Reviewed June 20, 2008

We started our evening by enjoying a cocktail on the rooftop bar. Amazing views of Breech Inlet. (I recommend going around 7:30 for a breathtaking sunset.) Our waiter was very friendly and attentive, even though the place was packed!

If you're going to be in the area, it's worth the drive over.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Sunday brunch is great too at The Boathouse!”
Reviewed June 20, 2008

We have been going to The Boathouse on Breach Inlet since it first opened about 11 years ago. It is hard to find a restaurant that has both spectacular views and excellent food but this one excels at both. Our most recent visit was for brunch on Father's Day. My husband and I had the Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict and my dad had the Vanilla Bourbon Croissant French Toast. Once again The Boathouse did not disappoint; everything was supurb! This is a very busy, popular place so be sure to make a reservation - especially in tourist season.

Mt Pleasant, SC
“Excellent dining experience with a surprise bonus”
Reviewed April 16, 2008

My friend and I dined at the Boathouse recently and were thoroughly satisfied with the food, service and atmosphere. Actor Kevin Cosner (making a movie in the area) was even there that night which thrilled my companion to no end. I recommend The Boathouse with five stars.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“There are alot but the boathouse is one that is off the top of my mind”
Reviewed March 17, 2008

There are alot but the boathouse is one that is off the top of my mind

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook