“Made me look very good!”
Review of Boathouse

Boathouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Boathouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Breach Inlet
Reviewed August 13, 2008

I planned a meeting/dinner for my boss for the first time on the Isle of Palm. I picked this restaurant and hoped it would be a good choice. It was an excellant choice. The food was out of this world. The service was good. There is a reason this place is packed on a Wednesday at 6:00pm.

1  Thank candit72
There are newer reviews for Boathouse

Reviewed August 4, 2008

We went to the Boathouse the last week of July. It was very busy the night we went. We had a drink at the bar on the roof and that was the best part, the view was great! Once seated for dinner I found the tables packed really close together. The food took a long time to arrive and when it did my side orders were wrong, but I was so hungry at that point, I just ate them. The crab cakes were delicious though. Overall, I would skip the dining part and just have drinks and appetizers on the roof. We went back later in the week for just that taking a large group including 7 kids and they loved watching the boats while the adults enjoyed the sunset.

1  Thank amybmomof3
Reviewed July 30, 2008

On our last night in town we had reservations for 6 at 8:30. We were finally seated at our table after 9:00 at the most uncomfortable tall bar table with tall highback stools next to the bar. The girls knew my mother was on a cane, but sat us there anyway. The waitress finally took our order at 9:30 (no exaggerating). Hubby and daughter ordered sushi for appetizer which finally came 45 minutes later and shortly before the actual entree's came out. We finally finshed our meal at almost 11:00.

With the exception of the sushi (Super Crunch Roll and Johnny Apple Roll) , which they say was fantastic, the meal was just OK. We were very disapointed to say the least with the whole experience of our dining here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 23, 2008

best water view in the city

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 20, 2008

We started our evening by enjoying a cocktail on the rooftop bar. Amazing views of Breech Inlet. (I recommend going around 7:30 for a breathtaking sunset.) Our waiter was very friendly and attentive, even though the place was packed!

If you're going to be in the area, it's worth the drive over.