“high end italian cusine”
Review of Coda del Pesce

Coda del Pesce
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

the menu changes daily and everthing is homemade. i didn't like my meal at all, but i tried something different. extremely expensive, but i would like to try it another night.

1  Thank TDinC
There are newer reviews for Coda del Pesce

Reviewed April 2, 2014

They change the menu daily, so the two entrees we had probably won't be available; but they were both extraordinary. Service was excellent. We might go back tomorrow night.
We have only been to one other restaurant here, which was also pretty good, but I don't see how this could be sixth.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was a bit leary going to this restaurant, as I did not have a good experience at one of the owners other venues. I was pleasantly surprised when I relayed my food concerns to our wonderful waitress Erika and she spoke with the chef and came back with a WONDERFUL meal for me with Buccotini, crabmeat and a drizzle of lemon, olive oil and herbs. It was so delicious!!
Wines by the glass didn't have too many choices, but my white was good and chilled well. Our view of the ocean was great too.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was very impressed with Coda De Pesce. The grilled octopus was phenomenal. The flounder Braciole was very rich. The swordfish and triggerfish were both outstanding. The blue crab Spagettoni was amazing. All in all a great meal.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have dined here several times and tried their Sunday dinner. The food was disappointing for 44.00 per person. The waitress was awesome and the atmosphere was very nice. The first course was ok. Nothing exceptional. There was nothing green served in any course and the main fish course was very disappointing as it was red striped bass that was over cooked with canned beans, capers and raisins. Very unusual combo. the pasta course was good but you had to dig through to get a piece of crab and had mussels that were mushy. Ended the courses with two polenta muffin like dessert. Very unmemorable. Wouldn't recommend for Sunday dinner.