“THE BEST”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Richmond, Virginia
“THE BEST”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The food was fabulous!! The drinks were excellent. Wonderful atmosphere and cannot say enough about the fresh pasta and seafood. Pricey, but worth every penny!!

Visited June 2013

San Francisco, California
“Great food...something a miss”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had a good dinner at Coda last week while in town. Excited that there are new offerings in IOP and I love Luca in downtown Charleston (same Chef/Owner) so it was a no brainer. We had the Tuna Arancini and the Calamari. Both fantastic. Fazzoletti and Red Snapper for entree's. Equally great.

While you have views of the ocean from some tables we were sat in the side room to the left. I specifically called 10 days in advance when making the reservation for a table in front of window as it was a special event. Nothing was available, I asked again before being sat. I wasn't happy about that. I could have gone downtown and spent $250 on a bill like this one and not had a view and had great food, that wasn't the point to this meal though.

The decor feels a little cold to me. The atmosphere just never felt inviting. It is hard to explain. Overall the food was good. I am just not sure I can justify dropping $250 at a place like this with a bottle of wine. Too many places downtown.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank LostEdge
Columbia, South Carolina
“Higher class restaurant with ocean view on Isle Of Palms, SC.”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The food was great, the server well versed on menu items that had Italian language overtones. Pasta is made in house and never over four hours old.
But they are not quite ready for prime time. There were numerous issues at various tables within our earshot. Our issues-ordered a salad and an appetizer and two entrees the server recommended. Shortly thereafter the manager said one of the entrees was no longer available so we picked another. The kitchen was slow. Eventually the salad arrived we finished it and the server told us the entrees were ready but the kitchen had not prepared the appetizer. We said skip it as our food was ready.
Gemeli (Gemelli) and Diver Dan inspired pasta were wonderful. We will try Pesce again as I believe these were teething problems. They were also filming a Bravo Reality spot during our visit. It is a loud.

• Visited June 2013