“A must for your Lowcountry experience!”

Charleston Fishfinder Charters
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Hello, My name is Capt Ben Floyd and Charleston Fishfinder is the name of my company. I provide light tackle and fly fishing charters for beginner and expert fishermen alike. I have been in business for 7 years and I love what I do for a living. Fishing is a way of life where I am from and through some sort of natural progression I have turned it into my livelihood. I am from a small fishing community in South Carolina called McClellanville. At the age of 13 I discovered that I could get paid to take people fishing for fun and for sport. After college at Lander University I moved back home and shortly thereafter I started my business, Charleston Fishfinder. I love my profession and I strive to make every trip as safe, fun, and memorable as possible.
St. Augustine, Florida
“A must for your Lowcountry experience!”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Captain Ben Floyd is an enthusiastic and supportive guide. He's knowledgeable about the environment, local history and most importantly where to find the fish.

We recommend this company highly!

Visited December 2011