Wild Dunes Resort
The Palms Oceanfront Hotel(Isle of Palms)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Breakfast included
Seaside Inn(Isle of Palms)
$175
$159
  • Breakfast included
Homewood Suites Charleston - Mt Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$143
Homewood
Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$122
ComfortSuites
Residence Inn Charleston Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$170
Hotels.com
$174
$159
$110
Travelocity
TownePlace Suites Charleston Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
$161
$142
Travelocity
Ocean Inn(Isle of Palms)
4,372 results
All reviewsboardwalk inngrand pavilioncoastal provisionshudson's marketlettered olivetennis courtsfamily vacationbike rentalsoff seasonsullivan's islandcharleston areabeach chairsspring breakocean viewsouth carolinabedroom condofull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2011

I was really impressed by how friendly and cheerful the staff was at this beachy resort. I checked in late at night and the bellman and front desk were very welcoming and nice. They engaged me in conversation and were a pleasure to chat with. Every staff member I passed cheerfully said hello and asked how my stay was. My room in the village was clean and good for working/relaxing. Meeting facilities were nice and catering was great.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Charleston, SC is our favorite city and we've stayed in the historic area many times, but when we want a beach, tennis, golf, etc., right outside of Charleston, we go to Wild Dunes. The other old hotels on the Isle of Palms can't compare to this private luxurious resort.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2011

loved the Boardwalk Inn- The service was excellent - everyone was friendly and helpful and somehow the valet guys remember your names when you stop down or arrive to drop off your car for free valet service. A really nice touch! We were in town during Christmas, but the hotel was still bustling with activity and help which was nice - the pool areas/activites/grounds are beautiful.. can't wait to come back! Didn't eat at the restaurants but they were busy every night- and folks we ran into really liked them!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 23, 2010

My wife and I wanted to get away. We booked 4 nights at Wild Dunes Resort in Isle of Palms, SC. We loved it. The rooms were clean and the resort is awesome for children. The pavilion is complete with a sandwhich shop and a ice cream parlor. My daighter had her first birthday there and the resort put a small cake in the room just for her. She had so much fun finding sea shells on the beach. The ocean was a big amazement to her as well...We love this place and we will go back again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2010

My fiance and I stayed at Wild Dunes for the weekend as a Birthday gift to me. The room was fabulous. The staff were extremely friendly. Anything we wanted or needed was there for us. It was probably one of the best hotels stays I have ever had. I would highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple