“I don't understand the #1 rating.”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We ate here because it was ranked either #1 or #2 on the IOP, depending on the day we checked the review. Our party ordered a pepperoni (too greasy), veggie (okay), and Philly steak and cheese (average). Nothing to write home about.

Reviewed April 10, 2010

I ate at Luke and Ollies this past Friday and the service was awful. The server I had was very short and snappy, was far from friendly and made me feel unconfortable. They had their main doors open which allowed flies to roam freely. The majority of the time I spent eating the overly soaked in grease pizza, I had to swat flies off of my food. - over all I was not please and sad to see the previous restaurant go for this place to open.

1  Thank mjbailey13
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Just what the island has needed.....nice people,food is good...steak bomb and pb3 are to die for...busy most of the time,so be patient...its worth it...

Reviewed April 9, 2010

Ate there opening week. Loved the pizza sauce. As a third generation Italian, am very particular about sauce, and my pizza. Was there with a group, and we sampled several different types of the pizza and they were all excellent. i ordered the sausage sub, which was the best I've had anywhere in charleston. The service was excellent. The queso sticks were great. The food was all fresh and delicious. I will definitely be a regular customer. The owner was very warm and friendly and made us all feel very much at home. A wonderful addtiion to the isle of palms. Very varied and innovative menu. Great for adults and kids alike. Don't miss this while you're at IOP.

Reviewed March 31, 2010

Luke 'n Ollie's definitely fills a niche on IOP. It's a place you can take your kids, your friends, or a date. You can sit inside, or people-watch from the spacious patio. The Fried Green Caprese is amazing and the fried Queso Sticks are way better than the average mozzarella sticks. All the pizzas are yummy.