“White Pizza”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We ordered a small cheese pizza for the 2 kids and a large white pizza for my me and my husband. My kids have NEVER eaten a full pizza until they ate here, they even asked for ranch to dip their crust in. I'm a bit embarrassed to say we ate our whole pizza too! We will definitely go back next time we are in the area.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Every year we get take out pixza here and it is delicious! This year we also got a cheeseburger in our take out order and it was awesome! Next year maybe we will eat in. Either way we will be back!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

great pizza and great prices. the staff was very friendly and attentive. its right on the beach so we ate and then walked right to the beach.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stopped in for lunch, and sat outside. They have a pretty good selection on the menu. We opted for the wraps. We ordered one with Buffalo Chicken, one Chicken Salad, and a Chicken Ceaser Salad, all came with a generous portion of fries. They were good. Our server Rebecca, was very nice and friendly. It's convenient to the beach and casual.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Raining.... not a typical IOP visit but this place was open. Great choices of pizza and drinks. The price was on spot for what you get. I must say I was surprised cause usually everything on this island cost twice the normal amount. Good choice here. And the calamari was excellent.