“Very fresh ingredients! ”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We ordered the Al Fresco pizza, and we were not disappointed. It was extremely fresh. We loved how it tasted better than most pizzas, less salt, less sugar, no gross aftertaste. I ordered a cup of sauce and dipped mine in it. Daughter loved her cheese pizza!

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We spent a week at the beach and had Luke n Ollie's three times. Our favorite was the spaghetti and chef salad. It seemed slightly pricey until we realized one order could easily feed two people. It was delicious! Definitely give them a try!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ordered a large Luke's Favorite and a large Cheese pizza and took them across the street to our condo for lunch. It was perfect! Best cheese pizza ever andLuke's Favorite was the best meat pizza ever. Crust was amazing and definitely complimented the toppings without dominating. Cost was very reasonable and proximity to condos awesome. Our family of 8 had enough left over for the children to have pizza for supper as well.

If at Isle of Palms, be sure to get pizza from Luke and Ollie's.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited on 4th of July weekend during our family reunion and when we ordered we were not adked if the order was to go or dine in. As some of us received our order we began to eat (some inside amd some out on the patio) and were told by the owner himself that we needed to leave because the tables were "reserved". Seeing as how they weren't busy and we paid money for our food like everyone else I felt discriminated along with my family being that we were a multi racial family. They were skipping orders leaving our food sitting on the counter and very rude.

2  Thank Brad S
lukenollies, Owner at Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

I am very sorry that this diner had a bad experience but let me assure this situation had NOTHING to do with race. There were 10-15 people in this group, all of whom ordered at the counter. Every one was asked (as the staff is trained to do) if the food was for dine-in or take-out. Every one responded "Take-out"

The entire group then sat at our full-service tables and ate their boxed food to-go, at servers tables.

We are a full-service restaurant, which means all our tables are reserved for customers who wish to be waited on by a waiter or waitress.

It is very frustrating for our servers (who rely on tips from full-service customers) when take-out customers sit at their tables and eat their take-out food.

I'm sorry this particular group didn't understand our policies. We will work on better explaining our take-out policies in the future to avoid this situation again.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

My wife and I ordered a small pizza. When it was served, the sauce has all the flavor and consistency of ketchup. The crust was doughy and flavorless. It looked and tasted like a frozen microwave pizza.