“Great Pizza!”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Iron Mountain, Michigan
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Right across the street from our hotel, made it very accessible. The crust was hand tossed and delicious. We took some back to the hotel and had lunch the next day!

Visited October 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Much Better than Expected!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had lunch here after a long, hot morning at the beach at Isle of Palms. I have to admit that I expected a really generic pizza, so I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was!

My boys all ordered pizza, I had a Greek Salad, and my husband ate a sandwich. If we'd spent more time there, I think we would've returned! It's definitely very reasonably priced.

Service was average to average plus. Nothing remarkable, but not bad either.

• Visited July 2013
Hampton
“I loved the pizza...”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The pizza was so good and it did not have that usual taste of fat and yuck of delivery pizza. It tasted very fresh and was a good value.

Visited October 2013
Paragould, Arkansas, United States
“Simply The Best!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

On a recent family trip, we decided to eat at a local restaurant. Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria was close to the hotel, so we decided to give it a try. The 16" pizza and garlic bread were just terrific. Excellent service and a great atmosphere as well. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, NC
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great, convenient location to our condo. So convenient we did to go one night and dined in another. Pizza's are yummy as well as the margaritas. :)

• Visited July 2013