“So impressed! Exceeded Expectations!”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So impressed! Exceeded Expectations!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed on Isle of Palms for his birthday 4/14-4/15. I feel terrible that I haven't written this review until now because the experience was incredible! I had looked up restaurants before we traveled because he said he wanted pizza for his birthday and I wasn't familiar with the area. I saw that the reviews were great so we decided to seek out this place. SO GLAD WE DID! We will be back for sure. It was a little chilly and overcast, but we wanted to sit outside anyway because we had been driving all day and wanted some fresh air. Our server Jacki, who was wonderful the entire time, obliged us happily and sat us at an outside table. She was very attentive, recommended delicious items on the menu (the spicy queso sticks are a MUST HAVE), and super friendly. Even at the end, we asked her where the nearest grocery store was because we needed to purchase some limes that we forgot to bring, she replied that it was a decent drive out so she went to the back to see if she could sell us a couple, but she brought out 2 and said that they were on the house! Over all, the pizza is fabulous (comparable to NJ pizza, my boyfriend is a jersey native), the service is wonderful, and the prices are super too! Jacki and Amber offer great service, and I hope to see them again when we return :)

North, South Carolina, United States
“Fantastic Food and Service”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ordered in while staying the the Seaview Inn, about a block away, 4/20/13. The hummus and pita chips was some of the BEST hummus we have ever had. We also had the San Remo pizza (roasted red peppers, grilled chicken, and artichokes) and it was even better than we could have imagined. The staff was friendly, and delivered to the hotel in about 25 minutes. We will definitely be return customers, rather it be overnight or when we are visiting the beach just for the day!

“Pesto pasta rocks!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great dinner tonight at Luke 'n Ollie's! Tried the Pesto Pasta and was amazed how good it was! Busy place, but we did not wait long for our food! We are fans. Yummy!

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Good pizza”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Really enjoyed the pizza and pricing was good too! We went there on a trip to Charleston because it was recommended on tripadvisor. It was too cold to sit outside, but had plenty of room inside.

Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What is up!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I tired to place an order today, April 6,2013. When I called the lady answering the phone said they were too backed up for delivery. So I then tried to place an order to pick up and I was told by the lady that they would not take pizza order for take out or delivery.. So from now on, I will find someone else that will appreciate my business.

1 Thank 514WilliamL
lukenollies, Owner at Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
I am sorry this reviewer chose to write a negative review just because we were too busy to take his delivery or take-out order. Would "514 WilliamL" also say negative things about the local movie theatre because the movie he wanted to see was sold out?!

We are a VERY small VERY popular DINE-IN restaurant. We offer take-out and delivery as an option to our guests when the kitchen is able to do so.

Our number one priority is to make sure our Dine-in guests have an enjoyable experience. This includes getting their food in a timely manner.

This reviewer was trying to order Delivery and/or Take-out on Bridge Run Saturday. Perhaps the busiest day other than July 4th and Memorial Day.

Luke 'n Ollie's prides ourselves on quality food and exceptional service. It is unfortunate that reviewer "514WilliamL" chose to write a very negative review based solely the fact that we were too busy to accomadate him.

The only other option we have is to take his order and tell him it won't be ready for 2 or more hours. I'm sure that would not have gone over well either.

I invite 514WilliamL to return to Luke 'n Ollie's and ACTUALLY try our food and then write his review. Trashing us because we were too busy to accomadate him is unfair and frankly childish.

We appreciate everyone's reviews both positive and negative. We make changes when neccesary based on the feedback we get.

Unfortunately, we cannot cook our food any faster or make our pizza ovens any larger. Being busy is a good thing for us, but it also means (as 514WilliamL found out) there will be times when we are unable to offer Delivery and/or Take-out services.

We look forward to seeing everyone back at Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria soon :)