“Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stopped for lunch - convenient to condo. Had tuna wrap and salad. Very good. Very congenial owner. Pleasant stop.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

From the outside I expected it to be like every other pizzeria I've been to. But when I walked in I was instantly greeted with a smile from several people. It has a bar like feel with wooden furniture and tall chairs. I was constantly checked on and my whim Ed catered to with care. So I ordered the Bacon Gorgonzola Burger and OMG! It was my first experience with Gorgonzola and it was amazing! I will be back here every weekend!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We have eaten veggie pizzas all over so it was a no brainier to try one here. While we saw broccoli listed as one of the veggie toppings on the veggie pizza we did not think it would overpower the pizza. There was a disproportionate amount of broccoli on our pie and it just took over the whole pizza. We did not enjoy it. The entire meal was not a bust. On the upside, the queso cheese sticks were very good!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We ate at Luke 'n Ollie's on January 13, 2013. We always eat here when we are on the island. The pizza is really good and the staff is awesome!! We did a "restaurant week" special so it was very reasonable . Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Luke 'n Ollie's is just down the street from the Palm's Hotel. The dining area is small but the pizza is fabulous. The service is very friendly! Give it a try!