“Great pizza”

Luke 'n Ollie's Pizzeria
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 18, 2012

It's great pizza, what more can I say?Oh yeah, the sandwiches are really good too!! I haven't tried salads, or the Steak Bomb Challenge, but I have seen the photos and they look delicious. If you are tired of the "big corporate franchise pizzas" then you will find happiness here.

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Today I had the best food in the world. On top of that the bartender amber and my waitress Melissa even made me feel like I was home. Even got to chat with the cooks a little. It's nice to get to know the people making your food and they aren't hidden away. I haven't laughed so hard in my life everyone was so funny and friendly is eat here everyday if I could best food ever. I had a French dip and my friends had a Mediterranean pizza was amazing thanks Amberl Melissa Dave and Beth see you guys soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great pizza & great service, I will recommend to anyone, prices are right also!! :) We are from PA
& stumbled upon this great place. Workers are super friendly also......ask about the specialty dish they make for themselves, it's awesome. (pasta with veggies, olive oil & seafood)

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This little place, with indoor and outdoor seating, was within walking distance of a number of condo. The pizza choices were plentiful and the pizza was tasty and New York style. I will go again if we stay in the Isle of Palms again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I were visiting the area and stumbled upon Luke and Ollie's. We loved it!!! The food was amazing (I had the bacon gorgonzola burger and my husband had the mini steak challenge sandwich). Our waitress, Amber, was extremely friendly and treated us like family. The owner was not just behind the counter or in his office. He greeted everyone and helped clear plates. We felt very cozy and at home at this restaurant and we highly recommend it to everyone! We will be back on our next trip here. Thank you for the wonderful service and food!!! A+A+A+

1  Thank AStrozier