“Awesome!”

Tidalwave Watersports
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tidalwave Watersports is one of the world’s best parasailing and watersports companies. Located on both the Isle of Palms and Charleston, South Carolina, Tidalwave Watersports offers parasailing, waverunner rentals, safari tours, banana boat rides, wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing, harbor cruises, as well as custom charters. Whether you are an advanced watersports enthusiast or just a novice, our USCG Captains and certified guides can assure you that you will have a great on water experience. Tidalwave Watersports is open 7 days a week during the summer and by appointment during the off season. Please visit our website for more details and pricing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

The safari tour is the best experience. Saw some dolphins and hermit crabs! The staff members are polite and patient and they really helped me as a first timer.

Johns Island, South Carolina
“Safari run is unbelievable fun”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My daughter and I have done the Safari run 2 years in a row. It was a lot of fun. Great ride out to the island and back. Saw dolphins on the way out. The staff are wonderful. Our guide was wonderful and the owner is a nice guy.

Would recommend this for anyone. It's fun, it's safe and it's an experience you'll always remember.

Chicago, Illinois
“Loved the wave runner tour”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time on a wave runner and I had the best time even though I was a little nervous because I had never been on one before. The tour gives you plenty of time to ride and see things. While on our tour we had dolphins swimming with us and saw fish jumping all around us. Ethan gave us a great tour last week when we were there. Well worth the money.

Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic day on boat with Cori and Mark!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We rented their 25 foot jet boat for the afternoon. The boat was in excellent condition and they were ready to go on time. We had a captain and a first mate (Mark and Cori). They were wonderful and made our experience fantastic. They were ready to teach us how to do any water sport and were very supportive of many of us who were beginners. We used skis and did tubing. They had wake boards, but we did not want to try them. They had waters on ice for us (included). We were on the boat for four hours. They took us to an island and we explored for awhile. We finished our day watching a pod of dolphins feed very close to the boat. We all were very happy and relaxed. The cost was very reasonable.

Cincinnati
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“parasailing with michael and ryan”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

My 13 year old son and I went parasailing for the first time in Isle of Palms. We did the 800 foot ride. Michael and Ryan were very good about explaining everything and it really helped to keep us from getting very nervous. My son wears his T-shirt that he received for doing the 800 foot height proudly.

Visited June 2014