“Super Great Time on the 1 1/2 Hour Safari Tour”

Tidalwave Watersports
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Isle of Palms
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tidalwave Watersports is one of the world’s best parasailing and watersports companies. Located on both the Isle of Palms and Charleston, South Carolina, Tidalwave Watersports offers parasailing, waverunner rentals, safari tours, banana boat rides, wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing, harbor cruises, as well as custom charters. Whether you are an advanced watersports enthusiast or just a novice, our USCG Captains and certified guides can assure you that you will have a great on water experience. Tidalwave Watersports is open 7 days a week during the summer and by appointment during the off season. Please visit our website for more details and pricing.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We do a few things with Tidalwave Sports every summer. It is super convenient to our place in Wild Dunes and the staff is always happy and helpful. We never considered the 1 1/2 waverunner safari before today and I can tell you that from now on the Safari will be our "must do". I think we never considered it before because I associated "safari tour" with actually having to listen to the whole history of the surrounding areas, but we come every year, so we know all that stuff (or as much as we want to know anyway) and we just want to ride the waverunners. Well that is what this tour is all about. Full throttle trip indirectly but eventually to to Capers or Bull Island and time to goof off/ride on your own in a nice open area. Good time was had by all from age 48 to 8. Don't miss out...reserve early so nothing stops you from going during your stay.

There are newer reviews for Tidalwave Watersports

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been on jet ski's a few times in lakes here in Texas and around Key West. And those tours have always been fun. But this experience of buzzing our way through the waterways between islands was amazing. We were able to go relatively fast with long bending curves. It was a real blast. The team at Tidalwave were all friendly and helpful.

I've been to Isle Of Palms and Charleston a number of times and I was kind of getting tired of the Charleston buggy rides. Our family has a new adventure option next time we come to the island. Jet Skis!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Great crew with a lot of local knowledge. Made us feel safe and geared everyone up for take-off. They maintained control of the conditions and insured everyone had the best experience possible. Great for beginners!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We started out by being greeted by cori and Ginger, both extremely polite and enthusiastic. They quickly got us settled, offered us refreshments, and within 2 minutes got us onto jet skis. Our amazing tour guide Donny, catered to our needs by giving us background information when we stopped at an island, which Is a nice swim spot. We had both free time, and time where he'd give us a tour. He asked us which speeds we'd like to go and found ways to make each undividual more than happy. It was definately the highlight of our vacation and if your anywhere near isle of palms you should definately take this trip!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Tidalwave came highly recommended by Richard at Thomas Outdoor Sports of Myrtle Beach. For a Father-Daughter weekend, I wanted to do a fun water sport. We choose the Jet Ski Safari. A 1 1/2 hour , 30 mile ride, that gives you plenty of free time for play, and a trip to a island for shell hunting. Jordon was our guide. He was laid back and never made me feel like I didn't know what I was doing on a Jet Ski (I consider myself a experienced rider). Tidalwave offers other water sports and as for us, we plan on being back for parasailing.