“Wonderful Time... A "Must Do" for all!!”

Barrier Islands Eco Tours
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I was able to enjoy their Sunset Dolphin tour and loved it so much I also went on the Crabbing tour. Both were so much fun and full of information. I will certainly plan another tour next time I'm in the area. The island they take you to is a photographer's paradise. Fun for all ages!! :)

1  Thank M M

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We saw dolphins, crabs, got to walk on a semi private beach. The tour was informative and entertaining. I don't remember the name our our guide (He was a former 4th grade teacher) He really made the tour interesting and fun. Our 10 year old loved it. I wish we lived closer, we'd send her on the Summer Camp Day trip that they offer. Heck... I wanted to go on that one *wink*

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our guides really wanted us to enjoy ourselves and kept the trip lively. They told stories and mixed in marine biology with it. The land is beautiful. The shelling was great on the island and it was amazing to see the "bone yard". South Carolina is beautiful.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed this tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining. The boat ride was relaxing, beautiful, and very informative. We enjoyed learning more about the blue crabs that were pulled from their traps, the impact of the tides on the islands, the dolphins, and the stop at Capers Island.

1  Thank Marc413
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and son are the fisherman...I went along for the ride and caught the biggest fish:) What a wonderful time we had. We caught beautiful fish (lots), watched dolphins, caught a stingray that was enormous and walked the beautiful beach on Capers Island. We'd like to thank Captain Jim Hutson for a wonderful afternoon and highly recommend Ecotours and Capt. Jim to anyone looking for great fishing and more.

1  Thank MMcSh