“Slow take out!!!!!!!!”
Review of Carolina Wings

Carolina Wings
Ranked #25 of 90 Restaurants in Irmo
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

This place has great food, but beware of the takeout!!!!! Just ordered $50 worth of food that took 40mins to be ready!!! I talked to the manager and he said that he knew they had a problem, I told him that this wasn’t the first time my order had either been late or wrong (at least 10 out of 20 times) and he just said sorry like he didn’t care. I told him this would be the last time for me.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The review title is appropriate because the wings are mediocre but the burgers are exceptional. A variety of burger offerings that are all good. Typically not crowded and very reasonably priced. Although set up for a party, it is a relatively quiet restaurant which suits me just fine. Service is not the best. Forgetful servers and occasional messed up food order.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017

best wings I have had since being in Buffalo New York. service was great and cold beer. can't wait to go back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I regular this establishment whether I am watching a game at the bar or eating with my family. The food is always consistently good and service always comes with a smile. I would like to see the to go service sharpen up a little bit as my orders haven't always been on point but needless to say I will always make this my local stop!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife & Inenjoyed our visit tonight. The server, Julian, was a excellent, attentive & most pleasant. The beer list is really good & our wings were excellent. The wing chips were cooked perfectly. We really think their wings are excellent & we will definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Carolina Wings? Share your experiences!