“Quality fast food with great service”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #59 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Zaxby's has some of the best service in the fast food business, thanks to the management style imposed in some of the Columbia locations. My favorite location is on Lake Murry Blvd. They always have hot chicken strips and fries. Great for a quick dine-in or take-out.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I came home and ate at my Zaxbys in Irmo SC had my Ceaser Chicken Salad with my Texas Toast I was done after that! Yeah!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stopped here off of Interstate 26 on a trip down south. We were at first disappointed that the restaurant is not right on the exit, but rather a mile or so down the road. However the food was excellent and moderately priced. Turned out to be a good stop after all.

Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

If you're tired of hamburger's you might try this place. Nothing here to rave about. My French Fries were pretty salty and my child's chicken tenders tasted salty too. This has happened each time we've gone here. The tea is very good actually. That's about all that's very good here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 15, 2008

Call me crazy, but I'm just not a fan of Zaxby's. The chicken always seems dry and overcooked, time and time again.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!