“It's Good.”

Add it.
San Jose Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Have eaten at them numerous times, many of their locations. The service is usually very good. Once in a while you get a clinker. Servers are polite and helpful. My darling wife usually gets the fajitas and I almost always get the cheese steak burritos. Quick, filling, and good value.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Just picked up take-out for the whole family so we could watch some television and do some chores around the house. The food was expertly packed and tasted great when I got it home. I ordered the fajita quesadilla--awesome!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My family and I come here at least once a week for dinner. The food is served fresh and service is very friendly. The restaurant is very clean and there is plenty of good/safe parking.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here after a long day of unpacking our house. What a great choice. Large margaritas were good and cheap. Food was great and came out quick and piping hot.

Air conditioning is a little bit too cool, but is to be expected at any restaurant.

:-) !!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went for a late lunch. We were delighted with our food - - taco salad and fajitas. The service was excellent. The only surprise was the margarita. I expect a Mexican restaurant to be able to serve a good margarita. This one was from a really cheap mix, it was bright green and you could take the artificial preservatives. I took one sip and asked the waiter for a real one from the bar. He said they didn't know how - - - which is really amazing. However, he gladly and quickly replaced it with a Diet Coke.
My reco - - - learn to make a good margarita. Otherwise, good spot.