“The Best Staff And Food IN Irmo, SC.”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Hi, My Name Is Mrs. Gwen And I Am So Very Pleased And Happy That Fatz Is Right Down The Road From Me. I Walk In Fatz The Whole Staff Knows Me And They Know What I Want To Order. I Must Say That Tony And Christian Has The best Personality And Customer Service Skills On The Planet. They Are Awesome. They Always Have This Pleasant Smile Always. We Need More People Like TheM. There Is A New Gentlemen There He Also Very Sweet And Kind. I Love You Guys... Be Back For The Third Time Probably Friday This Week. Yeah I Come To Fatz To Eat By Myself And Get Me Time When My Family Is Occupied Doing There Own Thing. Be Blessed Thanks For Everything.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

While on vacation, we came upon this particular road house like restaurant. We were greeted immediately and seated just as quickly. Mattie was our cordial server and quite the good natured character. The menu was extensive and the prices......quite reasonable. The food was excellent, in tastes and presentation. If you like a chocolate dessert, as was recommended to me by Mattie, I suggest you try the "Life Pie". It is a major chocolate treat.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were in a rush and had to get to a meeting at 6:30pm. We debated about going to McDonald's, but decided to go to Fatz because it would cost just about the same amount to feed a family of 4 a decent dinner ( 2 adults and 2 children). We walked into Fatz at 5:45pm. Our server, Seneca, did a fantastic job of taking our order with efficiency. Within fifteen - seventeen minutes of placing our order, we were receiving our dinner, the Famous Rib Platter, the chicken tenders platter and two kids meals. We go to Fatz at least once every two weeks and the service this time was top notch!

We told our server Seneca, that we needed to be to a meeting at 6:30/6:35pm and he made it his business to make sure that we received our dinner quickly AND correctly. We were able to make it to our meeting with time to spare!

1  Thank The_Jacobs_Five
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I would definitely recommend this. All the staff were supper nice and helpful. Even the kids had a good time. There wasn't anything that I didn't like.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

The food was good. There was plenty of options to choose from. Their burgers are great. The ala carte veggies are heavenly. The open face roast beef sandwich and mashed potatoes is not like out of the can - it was home made. The menu also had stakes and chops. Server get table clear and cups full. Thats a plus.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!