“Worst Greek salad ever”

Zorbas Family Greek Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Heres the deal. good pizza. you might like the greek salad if you dig vegetable oil, flavorless feta cheese, minimal veggies other than bad bag lettuce. total waste of 6$ dollars- I have had a better salad at Keenan High School.

There are newer reviews for Zorbas Family Greek Restaurant

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I really love the toss salad with fetta, i used to go to this joint in early 2000"s just went back the other day. My stomach started hurting but I know it's from the oil based dressing, I had to pull over at the gas station and hit the bathroom up. I still love the tea also.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Zorba's has some great values during lunchtime. The food is just average, but getting it for less money helps make this more palatable.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

good food. good service, my kids enjoyed the pizza. The half chicken is my husbands favorite. You can dine in or order to go.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Okay place to eat.. nothing with the WOW factor. Once a year trip to Zorbas is enough for me

1  Thank jlantern3