“Friendly service”

Social Grill
Ranked #14 of 89 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Good food, large portions, friendly service. Dylan was especially helpful in answering our questions about the menu and making recommendations. There is a lunch buffet but we missed it and ordered from the menu. Chicken wings can be an appetizer or entree. I loved the sweet potato waffle fries! They have a hint of cinnamon.
There is a bar area separate from the main dining area. The dining room is large and looks like it would make a nice venue for a party.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I have heard a lot about this place and maybe I caught them at a bad time. I'll have to check it out some evening when they feature music. The sandwich was good, but just took a lot of time to arrive during a slow lunch hour with few patrons.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Our group brunch was satisfactory for those using the buffet, but very long wait for those who ordered from the menu.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We have not been to the Social Grill for over a year and decided to have lunch today, unfortunately The signature Social Grill salad with grilled chicken was not fresh. The lettuce ends were brown and the lettuce was room temperature. The greens and lettuce was probably 1 week old. The grilled chicken was frozen chicken thawed and placed in top of the salad.

The waiter and very polite ! We were disappointed again and will not come back again

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Every meal I have gotten at Social Grill and every meal people in my party have gotten was excellent. I have never been disappointed with the food, the value, and quantity. However, I have NEVER been to this restaurant that I didn't have to wait a long time for my food.

Been to Social Grill? Share your experiences!