“Good food, and a little better than the one in Columbia”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #13 of 88 Restaurants in Irmo
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The black bean burger tastes good. Actually, it's wonderful that they have a veggie burger option on the menu. It was lunchtime, and I wanted something healthy, so I had the salad with my veggie burger. The salad was actually quite good. The atmosphere is lacking, but better than the one in Columbia. The menu is more imaginative and creative for this burger place than the seating and design. It's reasonably comfortable enough for this kind of place, so I'm not complaining much. The food's more important, and it tastes good.

1  Thank garbagecollector

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Ordered grilled chicken with mushrooms, truffle oil and Swiss. Very greasy and way too much truffle oil!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Was excited to try this place as it is new to the irmo area. Lets say it wasn't all that i hoped it would be . Wife ordered the Burger and i got the grilled chicken sandwich . The chicken breast was wafer thin and dry , i mean it was so thin you could almost see through it. My wife's burger was nothing special either the patty was also thin which is OK for a burger but you would expect a nice crust on the burger but there was none. The house rosemary fries lacked real flavor . Just overall experience was below average for a 18 dollar lunch for two

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I am not a burger lover but better half is, which is why we popped in here one evening on the way home from Columbia. I am not a fan of waiting in line, giving my order and then waiting at a table for the food to come. BUT, it was all worth it as apart from the burgers my husband cooks on our grill, this was the best buger I have ever had. The meat was not a perfectly circular pre-frozen patty but a real burger from real, fresh meat.. Definitely going back - soon!
Note: Our friends who accompanied us also thought the place was great as well.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Get your burger craving fix here. I also love the super thing shoestring fries... there is an option for special olive oil seasoning that is delicious.

Been to Smashburger? Share your experiences!