“Sorry Service and cold food”
Review of Cletus' Roadside Grille - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cletus' Roadside Grille
Reviewed April 28, 2014

After the first two entrees I ordered where not available, because they were out of everything, I ordered the hot long hot dog. My friend ordered the hamburger steak after what he originally ordered was not available. 45 minutes later, my plate comes out with two normal hot dogs and cold fries. I told the waitress the fries were cold and she just stared at me. I slowly ate my meal knowing my friend's food would be out any minute. As I finished my meal, they brought out my friends plate. He asked the waitress to box it up. There was no sign of an apology, excuse, or giving a damn. I will not be back and I hope no one else suffers through this place! We even had to request that a light bulb be installed in the men's room. SAD!

1  Thank ChuckB63
Reviewed April 16, 2014

May very well be one of the best breakfasts around. Have also eaten lunch and supper there as well. Sort of a locals kind of place, but certainly not a "locals only".

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Shortly after this restaurant opened we enjoyed a very nice dinner. The owner was present and all went well We returned 3 more times - once for lunch and twice for breakfast. Food was not good at all. The description of the food on the menu did not resemble the food served. After several months we decided to give it another try and went for breakfast. We should have realized the place was very cold when we saw the kitchen staff wearing heavy jackets and even gloves. The window shades were down so the cold dark dining room had little appeal. Our table top was sticky. The door to the kitchen filthy. The vents were filled with dirt and grease. We could not believe how incredibly dirty the place was. Our food was mediocre and took a long time to arrive at the table. The server was pleasant enough. It's hard to think this place could pass a hygiene inspection. I doubt we will give Cletus another chance.