“Great Date Night Bar and Restaurant”

Liberty Taproom & Grill
Ranked #10 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I visit Liberty on the Lake regularly. The staff is very nice, the drinks are good, and the food is awesome. The restaurant is well-managed and the long waits are well worth it. A great place for date night!

There are newer reviews for Liberty Taproom & Grill

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We took a drive to Columbia to hit the flea market, and my companion thought this would be a good place for lunch. The food and service were fine; the noise level was unacceptable considering there were only two groups there, totaling only like a dozen other people.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The food is your average bar food but the view of the lake at sunset was fantastic! We had the calamari and it was very good. It is a fun place to go by boat or car.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went to Liberty on the Lake on Sunday afternoon to enjoy the beautiful weather! We sat on the covered patio, had some cocktails, appetizers, and an early dinner while enjoying great entertainment! Our food was great, service nice, and great atmosphere! Will definitely return!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

It takes a lot for me to complain and post it. But, this one, I have to do. Went to the Liberty on the Lake on a Friday night, and it was busy. The 30 min wait turned into a 90 min wait, we were hungry and it was a little drive to get there. After being seated in a very boisterous upstairs, the waitress took our order of 3 entre salads. we thought it would be quick and we were starving at this point. 45 mins later, 2 salads came out and had to wait another 10 mins for the 3rd. After all that, my daughter found a long hair in hers. I called for the manager and several minutes later he stopped by and I explained to him about the wait but the hair was the final straw. His reply, "It happens sometimes" and offered us a free desert?????? When the check came the salad was not deducted and I had to tell the waitress who asked me if the mgr said it was ok? I will never go back to this restaurant and recommend the same to others.

1  Thank Calvin D