“Now this is amazing authentic neopolitan pizza!”
Review of Noah's Antica Pizzeria - CLOSED

Noah's Antica Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Monticello, Georgia, United States
“Now this is amazing authentic neopolitan pizza!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I've traveled to Italy a few times, as well as many other places in Europe, and I have to say this is fantastic pizza! Dtrove through last week all the way from GA to pick up a car in NC. Stopped on way and had lunch then stopped agaiin on way back the next day. Great food, great service! Can't wait to go back!

Columbia, South Carolina
“Best pizza in the South”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We’re SO glad that Rick has made authentic Neapolitan style pizza available in our area! We’ve sampled various offerings on the menu here at Noah’s Antica Pizzeria and all have been delicious -- even that one with the peaches and walnuts and that other one with the blueberries. Today I had the Pizza Capricciosa and my wife had the Pizza Vegetalia. Yum! The only thing that could have made this meal better is a glass of red or a bottle of any decent lager. Alas; they don't sell wine or beer here and I keep forgetting that it’s OK to bring your own. Maybe next time I’ll remember. There will be a next time, that’s for sure. BTW, the V.I.P. Pizza Card provides a nice bonus for repeat customers. After 9 punches you get a free pizza.

“Great pizza!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I've been here 3 times in a month time, I don't have the desire for any other pizza. I'm glad they've extended there hours.

2 Thank BWILL76
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A slice of heaven”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I am giddy.... I just found out that instead of traveling 5000 miles to Naples Italy for pizza I only have to travel to Irmo! I had read an article in a magazine and knew I had to try this place.After having pizza in little italy NYC and little italy in Boston..my hopes were high and Noahs did not disappoint. Crispy thin crust, wonderful sauce,fresh mozzarella, fresh basil. In fact the owner was behind me while I was having, shall we say, a "mouth moment" and I think I blushed!! I cant wait to try the pizza noah on our next visit!

Atlanta, Georgia
“The Perfect Place to Stop for Lunch!! ”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

While passing through town (and due to some crazy interstate congestion), we decided to stop for lunch. Being from out of town & not knowing the area, we looked up some of the smaller, locally-owned restaurants to potentially try. We decided on Noah's Antica Pizzaria. Google Maps found it easily, and, best of all, we got a break from the traffic! The owner, Rick, was awesome! He explained his pizza philosophy, and told us about some of his favorite pizzas on the menu. Even some of his customers were quick to tell us some of their favorites! Even though everyone swore that the blueberry-donned pizza was the best, we went with another. The crust was perfectly crispy on the outside- doughy in the middle. Definitely very comparable to what we enjoyed in Italy. Delicious!