“OK for a breafast, brunch, or dinner spark”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Columbia, South Carolina
“OK for a breafast, brunch, or dinner spark”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I think the lazy, comfortable atmosphere is attractive for some. The meat selections, whether fried chicken, meat loaf, or steak, were average, but the variety of comfort entrees was appreciated.

Visited July 2013

Wilton Manors, Florida
“What Can I Say? It's Cracker Barrel!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good food and amazing service! Very handy to the Hyattt Place hotel in Irmo, SC. I love their fried apples!

Visited May 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Breakfast the best in town where else? Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I came in for a a short visit and headed to My Cracker Barrel... As always, Customer service hands down,there was a General Manager Trainer on site and he was and is wonderful.. He came over and had us laughing like we were in Comedy Central.. I laughed sooo much could not finnish my breakfast.. That is what food fellowship and fun is all about..

• Visited March 2013
“Friendly wait staff”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Typical CB - I generally will only at b'fast here and they are quite happy to allow you to order off the menu. Fast & friendly service - restaurant appears quite clean.

Visited February 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“Love my French Toast Mommas breakfast”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

You get sooo much food I know you cant finish it! I love my french toast breakfast and I steal my sisters casserole the best of the best

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Divinestep

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!