“Friendly wait staff”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Typical CB - I generally will only at b'fast here and they are quite happy to allow you to order off the menu. Fast & friendly service - restaurant appears quite clean.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

You get sooo much food I know you cant finish it! I love my french toast breakfast and I steal my sisters casserole the best of the best

1  Thank Divinestep
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Service was great and the food was good....went for dinner to sit by the fire and eat a nice meal...mission accomplished

Reviewed November 25, 2012

my sisters eggs were undercooked, everyones pancakes were burnt. Waiters seemed overwhelmed very disappointing

Reviewed November 5, 2012

What can you say about Cracker Barrel? Always good food and friendly service! We decided to eat breakfast here instead of the free one at our nearby hotel. Glad we did...except I ate too much! :)

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!