“Take out lunch ”
Review of Fuscos Market

Fuscos Market
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Irmo
Description: Fusco's Market is your hometown spot for homemade sandwiches, salads and casseroles as well as for fine wines and delicious desserts. At Fusco's, our goal is to provide the solution for your meal whether it is tonight's dinner or tomorrow's staff luncheon. We strive to provide outstanding customer service from the staff and through the array of high quality products.
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I stopped to pick up lunch to treat my friend. He loved the lunch and I loved their customer service. Nice neighborhood restaurant and very friendly staff.

Reviewed June 15, 2018

While Fusco’s, a catering group, is only open on Wednesday nights right now for dinner (open daily for lunch), they are opening up a restaurant next door in the next month or two. Delightful menu — they have THE best eggplant Parmesan, and it easily makes two meals. The standard salad dressing is very light and complements the fresh salad. We look forward to Fusco’s having more space and being open more than one night a week! Well worth the drive . . . .

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Love having lunch here. Fresh homemade salads are terrific as are deserts. Take out prepared dinner casseroles are great. Fresh meat case is unique today. Good wine list.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I came here for a weekday lunch. It was a bit crowded, but I was seated right away. I had a sandwich, and it was delicious. The bread was fresh and crusty, and the sandwich had great flavor. Worth a stop if you’re in the area.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife & I had planned on coming here for some time & finally got there today. The restaurant is small, but very pleasant. There are a number of choices for wine & the menu was nice. My wife had a Waldorf salad & I had a chicken salad sandwich which was excellent. We had a glass of the house Chardonnay & it was good. The service was excellent & we will definitely return. There are a number of wines, sauces, & casseroles for sale also.

Been to Fuscos Market? Share your experiences!