“Michelangelo's Pizza in Inman is sketchy!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Michelangelo's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Michelangelo's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Inman, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Michelangelo's Pizza in Inman is sketchy!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Word is that the dough sits out overnight. None of the toppings get covered. Trash sits out overnight by the food line. Flies are everywhere. This place is down right disgusting. Overheard the manager say that they handed DHEC a $100 to get an A.
You really wanna support a place of business like that?

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank coachmike2013

Campobello, South Carolina
“Poor service and food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We recently placed an order for delivery when we had gathered together with friends. It was a Monday evening about 8:00 p.m. so certainly not a busy time. We waited and waited for our order and I called the restaurant several times. Each time I was given a very vague answer. After almost an hour and a half our pizzas finally arrived. I had the manager on the phone at the time. The pizzas were barely warm but at this point, we would have eaten wallpaper paste we were so hungry. I can't even say the food was average. It was close to the worst pizza I've ever eaten. I complained to the manager, told her I was extremely unhappy, I would not be ordering from them again and that I would not recommend them to others. Her response was one word, sorry. And I can tell you it was not sincere, Nothing offered for our bad experience and inconvenience. We definitely will not be calling them again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank SallyH812
Ashland, Virginia
“Poor Excuse For Pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

The name is Inman Pizza, but what they serve is a far cry from Pizza. I asked on my way out if they served frozen pizzas and the cook just happened to be at the register and told me she made them fresh every day. I asked how they were cooked and she said in the oven. So I asked her what temperature they keep the oven and she had no idea. But, she insisted the pizza was freshly made. What I had tasted liked warmed bread with thick, not hot bland sauce and sort of melted cheese. I went to the restaurant because I like supporting local family run restaurants. For that I'm glad I went, but eat there again; not!!

• Visited April 2013
Campobello, South Carolina
“Much Improved!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

My previous review is the "Dirty Fingers" review. The previous owner had almost run this place in the ground. Earlier this year a new owner took over and the pizza is better than ever. I love frequenting a good local joint and they have my business again! Def recommend.

• Visited April 2013
“New owners new attitude !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Michelangelos in Inman has recently changed owners ! The look inside has completely changed along with the food and the service . People there as super nice and the food is excellent! I would now recommend this place to everyone !