“Enjoyable diner”
Review of Lou & Perry's

Lou & Perry's
Ranked #6 of 17 Restaurants in Honea Path
Reviewed January 21, 2020

This is a meat and 3 kind of place. Almost everybody there is a local. I have eaten there twice this month and been happy both times. As a meat and 3, the food is really good. The service has been excellent!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (16)

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by this little location. The flowing ice cream banners drew us in. Service was very good, restaurant appeared to be filled with locals. The menu was the usual diner fare.
A pleasant reminder of my childhood favorites was listed on the menu, so I ordered. Brown gravy, fries & grilled cheese. For the moment it transported me back to the hills of Appalachia .

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 17, 2018

I'm not sure if they still do it, but I used to love going on Sunday's and getting the Fried Chicken dinner. They had a great selection of sides like butter beans, mac and cheese, cabbage, etc. It was a treat after church.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I think the only reason this place has stayed in business so long is the loyal clientele it had in the 80’s. I just can’t say anything special about the food that makes it stand out against other local restaurants. We have tried going a few times over the last fear years since moving back to Honea Path and as a family, we aren’t impressed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

In this part of Anderson County you can't do better for home style breakfast and lunch. Their chef salad is large, filled with goodies, and very fresh!

Date of visit: July 2018