“Great take out!”
Review of Sunny China

Sunny China
Ranked #244 of 394 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

Went there for some basic takeout after a recommendation from a friend. Best we've found on Hilton Head. Ingredients were very free and well prepared.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed December 11, 2016

Typical Chinese take out. Excellent Hot & Sour soup. Ok prices, but not cheap. Very consistent quality.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

I knew before trying with there only be 3 reviews that we were risking it. Well we went, and ordered the lady was nice enough, but the food was ehhh. I had the shrimp lo mein "lg order". It was bland, my son had the sweet and sour chicken the fried rice is good. Also got an order of crab ragoon now that was good wish I had ordered two orders. Overall I wouldn't highly suggest this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 11, 2016

By far the best Chinese take out on the island. Not greasy, very fresh. My wife and I been there several times, highly recommend.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

Not many Asian Cuisine Restaurants on Hilton Head, we were fortunate to find a carry out very close to our condo. Sunny China, located in Port Royal Plaza was a gem in the rough. My husband got the Kung Pao Chicken dinner special and I got an order of Shrimp with Vegetables. We also got Hot & Sour Soup and Wonton Soup. The order was done in about 20 minutes and we were on our way home. The smiling employee encourages us to take as many sauces from the counter top display as we wanted. Upon opening the containers, we were thrilled with the hot food and yummy aromas. Both dishes were jam packed and had fresh crisp and savory vegetables. The shrimp in my dish were much larger than one would normally expect and my husband's dish was spiced just right. Portions were so large, we never got to the the soup until the next day when we had the leftovers for another dinner. Sunny China will be on our list of must places to get Carry Out in the future. Many choices including appetizers, soups and entrees at very affordable prices and smiles all around. Open 7 days a week.

Date of visit: June 2016