“Average food in nice outdoor setting”

Bucci & Murray's Pub on the Harbor
Ranked #171 of 404 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Description: At Bucci & Murray’s Pub on the Harbour, Bob and Christina are passionate about blending the best of Hilton Head with the authentic Irish and Italian traditions they love. With a menu that reflects an honest pub experience and an atmosphere that celebrates our fun-loving spirit, we designed our space to be fun for everyone. Whether you’re gathering with friends for a gorgeous view of the Shelter Cove sunset or joining loved ones for a cozy meal, we offer all that you need for a night of joyful laughs and great food. After all, entertainment and comfort are the principles we treasure most. After a day on the beach, unwind with us at Bucci & Murray’s Pub on the Harbour for a night of pure bliss.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed sitting outside, listening to the musicians and watching the boats. Our food wasn’t the best - just ok. We had the caprese salad, the crab cake plate, shrimp and chips, chicken piccata, and ‘Monday meatloaf’. Drinks are served in plastic cups and they do not have any frozen drinks, which was disappointing. They also do not use coasters, and we had to get extra napkins because the glasses and beer bottles were sweating so much that water was running all over. Our server, Alexandra, was sweet, and service was reasonable quick. Prices are also reasonable.

Date of visit: September 2019
ChristinaBucci-Murr, Owner at Bucci & Murray's Pub on the Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I'm so glad you came by to enjoy our gorgeous, ocean-front views! Thank you for leaving this review and your feedback. We'd love the chance to welcome you back for another shot at leaving you with the five-star experience you deserve and we're capable of!
To clarify the plastic cups outside is because the marina has a plastic cup rule for outside dining, Anywhere on the island. Not to mention people walk off with glassware when sitting outside. The coasters are part of the protocol at our restaurant. I'm sorry that was missed at your table.
Again thank you for your review, it helps us to to continue to grow.

Christina

Write a reviewReviews (242)

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Great place. Cant wait o go back. Pizza is the best and they even offer gluten free. My husband won't eat pizza in the south having been spoiled by good pizza uo north, but he really liked this pizza the best. I liked the eggplant rototini, but it was a very small appetizer portion, so I was still a bit hungry when we left. It should be a larger portion and on the dinner menu. I'll probably pick something else next time.

Date of visit: September 2019
ChristinaBucci-Murr, Owner at Bucci & Murray's Pub on the Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

I'm so grateful to see this awesome, five-star review! I'm glad to hear we got your husband's stamp of approval for delicious pizza. When you come back in, we'd be happy to give you some recommendations that you'll absolutely love and leave feeling full and satisfied. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Due to potential of hurricaine I want to reserve judgment, the wings were very good but just made us miss the Famous Smokehouse wings but the calamari was not made according to the menu and when we told waiter and ordered a second one they were different from the first but not what was on the menu. I had fish and chip and was very excited but they were just OK. Shepherds pie and chicken parm were excellent . We love the view and will return during non hurricaine enviroment

Date of visit: September 2019
ChristinaBucci-Murr, Owner at Bucci & Murray's Pub on the Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Kevin, we appreciate you coming in to dine with us during this time! We want you to love every bite and every minute you spend with us. I hope you'll come back our way sometime soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2019

Friday evening my husband and I sat at the bar. The bar was very busy but we were served immediately. Beautiful view overlooking the harbor. Our appetizer eggplant something was delicious but not very hot but the bartender took care of that. Our pizza was awesome.
We have been here before and love the entertainment. Always fun and different.
Between the awesome food, entertainment and views it can’t be beat!

Date of visit: August 2019
ChristinaBucci-Murr, Owner at Bucci & Murray's Pub on the Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2019

Pleasure to hear that you loved the pizza, Ednalee! Thank you for your kind words, and we hope to see you back for more again soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

At first glance it looked to have a good selection of bar food including Pizza but we went thinking it was still good old Italian food. What a mistake.
The Penne a la Vodka was the more acceptable but to have chunks of fat along side the chunks of pancetta is gross.
My Calamari was ordered before 6 pm and I was charged full menu price and it was cold.
My husband’s Chicken Parm was lukewarm and next to impossible to cut. The sauce was too acidic as well.
After waiting almost 35 minutes for lukewarm food to arrive - the bill comes without any prices on it. Seriously!

Being disappointed, we just paid, left a tip and came home to write a review. We won’t return that is for sure.

Sad really, as the former restaurant was one of our favorites over the last 10 years!

Date of visit: August 2019
ChristinaBucci-Murr, Owner at Bucci & Murray's Pub on the Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

I'm disappointed to hear that your meal wasn't what you were anticipating. If you ever have any concerns about your order while with us, just let us know. A member of our team is always happy to assist. I hope you'll consider giving us another chance to impress you sometime in the future.