“Good Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Good New York Style pizza. They didn't get our order correct which was disappointing so if ordering for carry out check your order before you leave.

1  Thank Advisors

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Only got carry out - 3 pizzas, one cheese, one pepperoni and one meat lovers. All good, nothing special. Really busy place - they must be doing something right.

1  Thank mmcgannon
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We are always looking for the "best" pizza. My husband, son and I all agreed the pizza was excellent. The service was quick and friendly. We'll be coming back next trip.

1  Thank Alisa H
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Fat Baby's and really enjoyed it. It is a casual pizza restaurant, so it was a relief to go to dinner on a whim without having to get dressed up. Bathing suits under clothes would have probably been fine. We went on a saturday night and it was not to busy. We sat down right away and there were other empty tables. There is also outdoor seating available. The prices were very reasonable. I had the bbq chicken pizza. 1 slice was $4, but the slice was the size of the dinner plate. Actually it was hanging off of both sides. The pizza was delicious, and since I had a side salad first, I saved half of my slice and had lunch the next day. We also had the fried mozzarella as an appetizer. I can't remember how much it was, but there were 4 large fried cheese squares. They were absolutely delicious, a step above any cheese stick I have ever had. My husband ate the Fat Baby sandwich and loved it, too. Overall fantastic food at great prices. We will be back.

1  Thank Dyan W
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great pizza and garlic knots are wonderful!! Fun atmosphere - even the manager came over and helped us plan our day of things to do! Great place and adorable t-shirts!!

1  Thank CPAMommy