“I know why this baby is fat!”

Fat Baby's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #56 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 15, 2013

A stones throw from the Motor Coach Resort is this fine eatery that is frequented by locals. My mouth was screaming for more of the garlic twists but my stomach told me that there was no room at the inn. The next best thing is leftover fat baby!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was our first visit here. Highly recommended. Pizza was very good, garlic knots are mouth watering and my husband enjoyed his Greek salad. Employees were very nice and the service was great.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

When we first drove up we were hesitant to go in. Do not make that mistake. It is very casual, but once you walk in you realize that is the charm, along with the great pizza. We ended up speaking to one of the owners while there (Tommy?) He was extremely friendly and we really enjoyed our conversation. The pizza was great. We are from Chicago and love pizza, Fat Babies has an excellent crust and sauce. You could really taste how fresh everything was. I believe they deliver as well. Don't miss this gem while staying in Hilton Head!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've lost track of how many times we've visited Fat Baby's during our visits to Hilton Head. And somehow, they just keep getting better than ever. We like New York pizza... thin crust, toasted bottom, and burnt edges. When I order at the counter, I ask them for well done, and it comes out perfect. There are many different ways to make pizza, and I respect those who have a different opinion. If it's thin crust and crunchy New York style you're looking for, this is one of the best I've tasted.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

While visiting Hilton Head, we wanted a break from the seafood and fancy fare. The pizza is amazingly hand tossed while you watch, a variety of salads are offered, and the appetizer garlic knots CANNOT be missed! The crust is thin and we asked in advance for it to be crisp and it was. Lots of topping choices and served by the slice or whole pie. Warning: the slices are huge! Bottled beer and wine. We were pleased with our meal and will return! Just good food in a comfortable family type atmosphere.