“The Perfect Sub”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Aftera morning of beach time we were huingry for something different on our vacation in Hiton Head. My daughtewr found a listing of Fat Baby's on YELP. AND WE THOUGHT WE WOULD GIVE IT A TRY. I ordered their top Sub and I was in Heaven FROM THE VERY FIRST BITE About 40 years ago my first wife introduced me to subs in the Philadelphia area and I never found anything comporable since. That was until I had Fat Baby's Sub. It was perfect: fresh bun, with all the right meats and cheese and seasoned juist right. Fat Baby's is a "joint", decor is not their gamr but good food is.bEING OFF THE BEATEN TRACK IT IS HOUSED IN A TINY STRIP MALL. Very attentive staff, very friendly. My wife and daughter had pizza which they liked. They don't deliver so you have go to the restaurant and place your order so everything is cooked to order. Try it you'll like it.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We ordered the garlic bread appetizer and it was very good. Then the pizza came and the large was much bigger than the average pizza, but the taste wasn't affected at all. Great place no questions about it! Would go back anytime.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This pizza shop can get very busy but the food is prepared fairly quickly. The high TA ratings seem to draw patrons in. We had pizzas, subs, and calzones. All was very good. One in our party ordered just two slices that completely covered their plate... lots of food. The pizza crust is hand tossed, but very thin... so if you like thin, your really like this. The specialty pizzas are a little pricey but average for pizza markets.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had fat baby's pizza and subs yesterday and it was pretty good though it was very busy but the food was great

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Read reviews thought we would give it a try . Ordered med pep and cheese and large pye pizza and chef salad was really just ok and for 45 dollars was again just ok