“Good food and a great atmosphere”

Fat Baby's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #47 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and a great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 10, 2011

When we are on the south end of island, we enjoy heading to Fat Baby's for lunch. It is a very causal place. They have great pizzas, salads and sandwiches, but my favorite is the french dip -- please give it a try.

The place is kid friendly.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank lilstevie

Columbia,SC
“It wasn't great & wasn't horrible”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

We - a family of four- went to Fat Baby's on a busy Friday night. We were told to seat ourselves whenever a table was available but not told to order@the counter- info that could have been posted on the chalkboard in the front of the place, which didn't have such useful info on it. When we finally got things straight, before I even spit my order out, I was told it would be an hour for any pizza to be made (in an rude sort of way). I told him that was fine & he seemed to be nicer. We got a pepperoni, sausage & bacon. It was good but not great. My husband had a club sandwich which he says was good. The kids played the old school video game in the corner. Overall pretty good, not the best pizza I've had.

White Marsh, Maryland
“Loved the Garlic Bread, Delicious Pizza, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Pizza was delicious, nice thin crust with not too much sauce. I highly recommend the garlic bread with cheese. I could have made a meal out of just that. Salad was good but could have been colder. Wings were ok. Stuffed tomato peppers w/proscuito and mozzarella were good. This is a small sub and pizza shop. It was crowded when we arrived but a large party had just gotten up and the staff quickly cleared 2 tables for us. We were greeted immediately upon entering which was appreciated. You place your order at the counter and they bring your meal out to you. The staff was friendly and checked on us frequently, even though they were extremely busy, to see if we needed anything.

• Visited June 2011
Covington, Ohio
“Worth the carbs!”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

We got the Pye's Pie and it was fantastic. One of the best pizza's I have ever had. If I didn't have gestational diabetes, there's a good chance I would have eaten the entire thing by myself. Service was great as well!

• Visited June 2011
“Great pizza.......Great place......Great people!!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Went here for lunch and was thrilled. Pizza was excellent. People were friendly and atmosphere was fun. My kids thought it was cool to watch them hand toss the pizza dough. Everyone should try Fat Babys!!