“Excellent service, good food”
Review of Parrott Cove Grill & Bar - CLOSED

Parrott Cove Grill & Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had excellent service there and the food was really good. Prices of the food were in line with all other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

There is abosultely nothing appealing about this establishment whatsoever. The Board of health should just condem it and close it down! If ever I entered a place worthy for "Restaurant Impossible", this place would fit the bill! I'd starve before I ate here again!

2  Thank id9703
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We rode our bikes from our condo down to Parrot Cove Grill for lunch one day. From the outdoor patio, there is a view of the marina and the food was good. Very kid friendly.

1  Thank Travels_with_Kids_12
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Had a nice outside meal, relaxing. The inside left a lot to be desired, kind of looked dirty. Darrin our server was a great balance of attentative but not hovering, and our food was quite good. I had the filet, excellent, and my husband had the steamed pot, also very good. Nice dinner overall.

1  Thank reportingmom
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Food seemed a little salty, but good. Service was a little slow despite being past lunch hour. I may want to try dinner, based on a friends suggestion.