“Don't overlook this when feeding a crowd”
Review of KFC - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is my favorite go-to place when family come to visit and I don't want to waste time cooking. Sides are great and the kids like to select them in advance. Recently, I had about 40 people at my house celebrating completion of the Master Gardeners class. I had two large buckets of chicken - regular and grilled - and they went in a flash.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Went through the drive through and was over charged. We asked and they were not aware of the special listed on their sign!! Was not impressed. We did get some money refunded, but it took a while.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This meal was typical KFC, no worse and no better. I didn't have a complaint, and was cheaper than many of the previous meals I had on the island. It was a Solid meal. A little over $30 dollars for 4.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Glad to know KFC is the same. When all the other meals/restuarants failed, I'm glad there was a KFC around to supplement our $50 meals. KFC never changes. That's what makes these type of establishments are essential - even in the best of "neighborhoods".

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Clean, friendly, and hot food. It is one of the better KFC's