“Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of IHOP - CLOSED

IHOP
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Statesville
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Food was great. Service was slow and the restaurant was not very busy. Good location to eat on your way leaving the island. Very clean.

Visited February 2014

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Very Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I took my grandchildren for breakfast, since apparently they like to go to the IHOP in Bethesda MD. It took a while for them to take our order and also quite a while for the order to appear. I had ordered some easy over eggs with bacon etc. Even though the eggs were turned over, they were still slimy underneath. Also they did not bring the toast which I like to eat with my eggs. By the time the toast arrived, the slimy eggs were also cold. They won't see me again.

Visited December 2013
New York
“sticky like all pancake houses”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

The breakfast was good (I got a spinach & green onion omelet, two pancakes & OJ). The omelet was very large and I brought half home and warmed it the next morning for b'fast. My husband had one fried egg, hash browns, one sausage, one pancake, one strip of bacon & one piece of ham and said they were all good. We are used to real maple syrup so of course their syrup was not up to par but good anyway. The price was good but like I said it seemed 'sticky' in there (table top, chair backs, booths, ketchup bottle, syrup dispensers, etc...........

Visited January 2014
Panama City, Florida
“Nice Staff, Good Food. Good Location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

We got here a little early, and beat the crowd (which really showed up as we were ready to leave later). The staff were polite and nice. The food was well prepared, and very tasty. They made adjustments for my wife's preferences to her food, and everything came out great.

The menu had changed since the last time I'd been at an iHOP, but I got one of my favorites: the Country Omelet. It was delicious, but too much for me to eat! The rest of the family enjoyed their food as well (eggs, hashbrowns, toast, etc). The only food related complaint would be that the hashbrowns were not cooked enough for us. Other than that, I felt stuffed and satisfied.

I would recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Centerville, Ohio
1,610 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,750 helpful votes
“a very special whole-wheat pancake with nuts that we just cannot find anywhere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

What a difference a day makes!
Yesterday @ 10:30, the plane was being de-iced in Dayton, OH!

Today, Starbucks French Ground coffee on the deck with Sun, ocean, 64 degrees at Hilton Head Island with zero percent chance of rain and snow.

My wife suggests a pancake breakfast, and although there are several “nice” Hilton Head Pancake houses, we elect IHOP!

IHOP has a very special whole-wheat pancake with nuts that we just cannot find anywhere.

We depart Marriott’s SurfWatch, drive east three miles, and enjoy the service and the whole-wheat pancake with nuts. We have always enjoyed GREAT service at IHOP. I am amazed at the speed and attention of the servers. The servers earn 20% tip!

We are NOT fans of a pancake "dressed up" to serve as a dessert.

There shall be plenty of time for the great local restaurants of Hilton Head Island this week.

• Visited December 2013