“STRATA is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Palmetto Bay Sun Rise Cafe
Ranked #11 of 381 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I went to Hilton Head last summer for our anniversary and someone told us to go to Palmetto Bay Sunrise Cafe. The BEST breakfast dish I have ever had in a restaurant!!! EVER!!!!! lol.... I just told a coworker to go there when she visits this weekend!! Hope she does and I hope she gets the Strata!!! SO good! Great service as well. Will definitely go back next time we visit HH. :o) and see below... YES I actually DID take a picture of this because it was just that darn good!!! Pic is still on Facebook!! LOL

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I can't say enough good things about this place. I eat here almost everyweekend, there are so many places on the island to get breakfast but this is the best. I couldn't go somewhere else and be this happy! The staff is wonderful, you can tell they work as a team and make everyone happy. This place is a MUST!

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Never been to breakfast at Palmetto Bay Sun Rise. It had indoor and outdoor seating. We ate inside.

Staff was awesome. They brought out our sons food early because he was so antsy. Drinks and food came out very fast.

Everyone but me ordered the Egg Breakfast but me. I got the breakfast burrito.

I would recommend you stop here for breakfast.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

After a hardy walk and run on the beach with the dog -we both was ready for a hardy breakfast and Wow! We got a good breakfast and the friendliest staff in town. The service was the nicest as you get get in the south!! Food was fast and good even the toast is not to be missed. If the weather permits suggest you sit out side -where all the locals are - great morning chatter!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We always visit at least once while vacationing. We went back today and everything was wonderful. The servers are great. They work together and are all very pleasant. We shared a half order of biscuits and gravy. They were awesome. You can tell it is homemade. My husband had the quiche special which was cooked perfectly. Moist and tasty! I had the classic eggs Benedict. One of the best I have had. Nice thick ham, perfectly poached eggs, crisp English muffin, and a delicious homemade hollandaise sauce. We will definitely be back before our vacation is over. Expect to wait at least 15 minutes, but it's worth it.