“Very tasty brunch!”

Ranked #23 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We came to the Palmetto Bay Sun Rise Cafe because we'd heard about the Crab Cake Eggs Benedict. And we weren't disappointed. Really delicious and not drowned in sauce. Friendly staff and a very pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We had brunch on the porch on a gorgeous morning. The food was great and so was the service. Only downside was the warm air blowing on us from the air conditioning units and the grits were a little bland. Other than that, this was a wonderful and charming place for brunch on the island.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Eat, then shop . This place is a great place for singles, couples or families - relaxed indoor or deck seating. All egg dishes are great and more than adequate servings of potatoes and sides. French toast is disappointing - should've challah bread and more browned . Staff are friendly , very attentive and never rush you ! Endless coffee ! Try it !

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was our first visit to Hilton Head. I would rate the service a ten and above! The Cafe is very clean and cute. The food was wonderful. We were in town for only three days and went there everyday I would not even look at any other place for breakfast. In the 3 days we both had different dishes from real cornbeef hash to the best pancakes I have ever had. The one thing that I have to say rates this so high is the service. After the first day we were greeted to would you like your regular table? All of the workers work together which I believe is truly the best for service and I could not single anyone out as they were all fantastic. The last day they realized we were leaving to go home and 3 waitress's came out to say have a safe trip and we hope to see you again. Who does that? Only a truly great establishment. I wish that we lived closer I would be a regular. See you next year.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Went for breakfast and discovered a typical dinner with a friendly staff. It was good but nothing memorable.