“A bit of authentic Italy.”

IL Carpaccio Ristorante Pzzra
Ranked #133 of 368 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“A bit of authentic Italy.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried I'll Carpaccio for dinner last night. I was craving a decent pizza. Oh my, it took me back to Italy instantly! It was not the thick, greasy, loaded with cheese, American style pizza. The crust was tissue thin and how they got so much fabulous flavor with tomatoes, eggplant,parmesan and mozzerella, I don't know, but would love to duplicate. My husband had veal scallopini with a gargonzola sauce that was so good it was gone before I could wrangle a bite. Prices are very fair. It is in the back of Pine land square and could use a little refreshing of the decor. For excellent Italian food we will be back often.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank rowdygirl00

Virginia
“Very nice evening out”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Four of us went on the recommendation of a friend and were very pleased we did. Probably the best dinner experience we have had this week on Hilton Head Island. We all enjoyed our food very much and the service was outstanding. They were always there to see if we needed something and to fill water glasses without our asking. To top it off the prices were very reasonable. You have to know about it because you are not going to see it just driving by.

The menu link on trip advisor is not at all correct. Go to the restauarant website and look at the menu there.

• Visited May 2013
Hilton Head Island, SC
“Good N. Island choice for lunch/dinner”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Have been to I C many times over the past few years and realized I never wrote a review. I have been there for lunch and dinner and I have always been very pleased with all of my meals from eggplant parmesan to grilled filet of beef with sauteed tortellini, and a number of their veal specials. Located in the Pineland station shopping center it is not the easiest place to find, but a good place to go particularly if you are on the north end of the island. It is frequented by many locals and in my opinion offers great value, particularly for lunch. Why waste your money at a fast food restaurant when for a few bucks more you can have a quality, delicious Italian meal, like my wife and I had today. Enjoy

• Visited April 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Best deal on Hilton Head”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food is great and very inexpensive. The pizza reminds me of Italy. The fish of the day or mussels with pasta are just so much like Sorrento. Yes, I know our main man out front is from Northern Italy.

Best restaurant on the island for food and price.

• Visited April 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“NIce Italian restaurant”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nice Italian restaurant on the north end. Authentic dishes reasonably priced. Need reservations on weekends. Open for lunch also.

Visited January 2013