“It's good mood food!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Cuthbert, Georgia
“It's good mood food!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

It's fast food dude. What do you expect? BUt it was fresh & I had coupons that the girl tried to tell me I couldn't use but her manager explained English to her & everything was all good. Not bad.

Visited November 2011

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“A must when visiting the States”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Great service and very friendly people. I had been to an Arby's before in London, when it was still there and I remembered that of all fastfood restaurant this was the one I liked. The food is stiil great and we both enjoyed our meal.

• Visited September 2011
Cranberry Township
“Awesome but no regular fries just curly!”
Reviewed August 3, 2009

No regular fries jusy curly....and husband hates curly fries! lol.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My favorite fast-food. They constantly add new menu items and have some unique sides (like loaded potato bites) plus...”
Reviewed August 3, 2008

My favorite fast-food. They constantly add new menu items and have some unique sides (like loaded potato bites) plus jalapeno poppers, which most drive-through places don't have.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Atlanta, GA
“How do you mess up chicken nuggets?”
Reviewed June 10, 2008

Serve them Ice Cold! That's how. Nuggets were cold and hard. Fries were fresh hot and tasty. But it is fast food, so, as Americans, we expect there to be quality problems.