“Delicious!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stellini Italian Restaurant

Stellini Italian Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 362 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stellini Italian Restaurant, Hilton Head's "Little Italy" for 26 years! We are a small, family owned restaurant that serves very traditional, authentic Italian cuisine. Menu selections include pasta, chicken, veal, seafood and beef choices, some of our most popular dishes are Clams Casino, Homemade Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Rigatoni Bolognese, Penne Vodka, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Saltimbocca, Lobster Carbonara, Zuppa di Pesce and Lamb Shank Osso Buco. Nightly chefs specials, reservations suggested.
Lexington, South Carolina
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

My Husband and I visited this restaurant during our "Babymoon" and so glad we came here. From the outside it looks quaint but the inside has nice decor, great staff, large windows with open lighting, and several tables. They also have an area in the back that would be nice for dinner parties. My Husband had the Chicken Cacciatore which came out a little more "fried" than he anticipated. Not that it was burnt, he would just would have ordered a healthier option if he had known this. It still tasted good. I had the shrimp fettuccine and asked for steamed spinach on the side which I added to my plate. It was great. The rolls were soft and delicious and the house salads were awesome with their house vinaigrette. Its not your typical house salad with cheap iceberg, 2 tomatoes, and a cucumber slice. Its fresh spring mix, croutons, tossed in the vinaigrette. We loved it.
Be sure to check the Hilton Head website for a coupon, we found one for 10% off and would love to return to this restaurant.

1 Thank MRSVICTORY

Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have eaten here approximately six times and they are always consistent. Excellent service, excellent food and reasonable prices. You cannot go wrong with any entree. Family owned and operated with comfortable environment. Early Bird Special is a real deal. Can't wait to go back.

1 Thank Avril G
Medina, Ohio
“Stellini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

A very nice family restaurant. We tried the specialty of the day. I had the caprice salad. I can honestly say this was the best mozzarella cheese I have ever had. Main course was Flounder which was very tasty. Our hostess was very friendly and good service overall.

2 Thank ElizeW
Lowell, Massachusetts
“Good and Bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is a double review because we visited twice in one week. We came here our 1st night on HHI because it is a family favorite. It was very busy but our service was great. Our waitress Michelle, was very friendly and polite. All courses were served in a timely manner, not too quick and not too slow. She was really great! Everyone in our party of 6 enjoyed their meals completely and we had a wide range of dishes: fetachini alfredo, chicken pancetta, a seafood dish as well as a pork dish. All were fabulous. My son wore his Stellini t-shirt he had purchased the year prior and was offered a free dessert by the owner. The atmosphere is really nice. We have 2 general complaints: #1-we wish they had she crab soup, #2-we wish there were more salad dressing choices.

We decided to end our vacation the way we began, with another dinner at Stelline. Our experience was VERY different this night. The restaurant was not busy at all, the food was still fabulous, but our waitress Diane was very abrupt and completely un-engaging! Apparently on this not so busy night, the dishes were not washed because she was short 2 water glasses for our table which it took 20 minutes to get. It took 50 minutes to receive our salads. Diane was very neglectful and only spoke to us if she had to. She never introduced herself, we had to ask. We literally felt neglected. We had an order of garlic bread that was more on the well done side so when we asked for a second order, my husband asked "could the next order not be so well done?" to which she replied "well we can try." We were told the owner was present on this evening, but he was not the same gentleman we had seen earlier in the week so I am not sure if this was a lie or not. Thankfully this was not our first dining experience here otherwise we never would go back. I cannot express how disengaged this waitress was. It really was a shame.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Christina M
Elise P, Owner at Stellini Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Hello Christina, I know exactly who you all are, very regular customers of ours and I know exactly which table you were at when we bought your son dessert! I am both very surprised and upset by your bad experience with us. Both Diane and Michele have been with us for years. Your second experience is totally unacceptable and I will be sure to rectify the situation. The owner that was there that night was my Dad, he certainly would have addressed the matter if he knew about it, as a matter of fact he was also there your first visit when your son wore his Stellini shirt and loved it! I'm very glad you brought this to my attention and certainly hope you join us again. Thank you, Elise
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An awesome meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went to Stellini Italian Restaurant this evening and we can't stop saying how delicious our meal was. We had Veal Ravioli, Chicken Parmesan and Eggplant Parmesan. The service was excellent and the bread was hot from the oven. The portions are generous and the Early Bird Special is beyond reasonable. You have to try this restaurant!

1 Thank Joanwag