“Just so so ”

Stellini Italian Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Stellini Italian Restaurant, Hilton Head's "Little Italy" for 26 years! We are a small, family owned restaurant that serves very traditional, authentic Italian cuisine. Menu selections include pasta, chicken, veal, seafood and beef choices, some of our most popular dishes are Clams Casino, Homemade Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Rigatoni Bolognese, Penne Vodka, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Saltimbocca, Lobster Carbonara, Zuppa di Pesce and Lamb Shank Osso Buco. Nightly chefs specials, reservations suggested.
Asheville, North Carolina
“Just so so ”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

Smaller family run restaurant with Early Bird menu. We chose to order off the regular menu though, I wouldn't have minded the lengthy wait if the food had been delicious. I had crabmeat ravioli which was mediocre, sautéed spinach swimming in oil and my husband had the lasagna. After tasting a few bites of the lasagna, also unimpressed. To be fair, I may be the one having the off night.

1 Thank Sherrie P

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Small quaint off the beaten track but good!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

After being on this island a long time I finally found Stellini and I am very glad I did. Cute little restaurant set in the woods off Pope Avenue with very good Italian food and friendly attentive waiters. Early bird dinner is amazing for the price. I usually do not do Early Birds since it is too early but found myself there tonight with friends at that time. Very good food, great soup of the day - New England Clam Chowder with lots of clams. Nice little dinner salad and very good selection of main courses. I love eggplant parmigiana and this was one of the best. All comes with a complimentary glass of wine for under $17.00. How can you beat it!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank KEN M
Mad River Valley, Vermont
“Hidden treasure......”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We discovered this restaurant a few years ago and have made it back several times since...... This is a very comfortable and relaxed place to eat. The food is amazing and the staff is friendly. I think it is one of the best Italian restaurants in the States! We even called in and did take out once, that was a nice surprise as many restaurants will not do it..... The love of cooking is apparent on the plates!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mountainduo
Bluffton
“Great new find for us”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Out of the way place.Small quiet dinner.Food was excellent for both of us-we were clean plate club members that night.The waiter was very friendly and helpful.Prices were very reasonable,especially for the quality of the food .We plan to return soon.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Edward L
Hilton Head, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and food!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We live locally and have been to Stellini's many times and it is always warm, friendly and has great food!

Visited November 2013