“"thoroughly enjoyed ourselves"”

Stellini Italian Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 369 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Stellini Italian Restaurant, Hilton Head's "Little Italy" for 26 years! We are a small, family owned restaurant that serves very traditional, authentic Italian cuisine. Menu selections include pasta, chicken, veal, seafood and beef choices, some of our most popular dishes are Clams Casino, Homemade Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms, Rigatoni Bolognese, Penne Vodka, Chicken Parmigiana, Veal Saltimbocca, Lobster Carbonara, Zuppa di Pesce and Lamb Shank Osso Buco. Nightly chefs specials, reservations suggested.
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“"thoroughly enjoyed ourselves"”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went to Stellini for the first time last night after a friends recommendation. Wish we had found this restaurant sooner..I had one of the evenings specials, veal & shrimp in an apricot brandy sauce and my husband had the lamb shank osso buco. Both were excellent! Finished the meal with the Tiramisu for dessert which was delicious. All considered,food, service, and atmosphere, we had a great evening.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Lily H

Galena, Ill
“Food Good, Waiter Rude”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We visit Hilton Head every Spring and always eat at Stellini's our first night.
As usual, the food was great.....Lasagna and Tortellini alla Panna. Bread and salad also quite delicious.

However, our waiter was humorless; his demeanor changing for the worse when we did not order either an appitizer nor a drink.....only water with lemon. I asked for extra lemon and he gave me one slice. When he delivered the water, he launched into the "specials", not with the usual, "These are our evening specials".....just started right in, speaking almost, but not quite, unintelligibly.
The bill "deserved" a $7.50 tip; my husband left him $6. I would have left nothing.......SHOULD have left nothing.
Poor service like this deserves no compensation.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Italian food unlike no other”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

If you are craving Italian food that tastes like it came right from your grandmother's kitchen, then scout out Stellini the next time you're on Hilton Head Island — you'll be glad you did. From the minute I walked in, I felt like family. The owners are genuine and I could tell they really love their customers and love what they do. The staff has been there for years, which says something about how much the family cares about its employees. The recent renovations really make the place shine. It's amazing what new paint and new lights can do. Place looks beautiful.

And the food! The food is unlike any Italian meal I've ever had. The ingredients are so fresh and the portions are quite generous (without emptying your wallet). Definitely recommend the appetizer Stuffed Mushrooms (made with homemade sausage that's bursting with fresh herbs). Their calamari is delicious — crispy not greasy. And if you love shrimp, the Shrimp Florentine is a MUST. The pasta dish is rich and creamy and overflowing with shrimp, spinach and garlic. You'll need a take-home box because the portion is huge. By far one of the best dishes I've had on the island. And you can't leave without trying a dessert — I don't care how full you are. The owner's daughter Elise makes each dessert from scratch and they change from time to time. I had the pleasure of trying the bread pudding. It was so moist and so rich with flavor that I've thought about going back for dessert. I've also been told the Italian Cheesecake is phenomenal. Can't wait to return.

1 Thank CW29910
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great Meal”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stellini's consistently delivers a great dining experience. Newly redecorated it looks great. The food is perfect. David is a great waiter.

Wiscasset, Maine, USA
“Wow, This Place is GREAT”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The mussels marinara was extraordinary! Warm Bread, Great Salad, and an Entre we'll remember
for the next time we return with friends.
This place is a treat. You'll enjoy any dinner here.