“Always go here several times!”
Review of Angelato - CLOSED

Angelato
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Artisan Gelato made fresh daily located in the Village at Wexford on Hilton Head Island, SC; formerly known as Pino Gelato.
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We love going here and last year we bought Pino Gelato t-shirts because if you wear it when you go, you get a discount. We love getting a discount whenever we can!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

The coolest thing about Pino Gelato is how the gelato looks behind the glass. It's overflowing from the containers and makes it more appetizing. Ask for samples here, they don't mind. Reasonably priced also.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This place is great. The gelato is outstanding. Many favors to choose from and many options on how much you want to get. Other treats available like homemade cannoli. Only criticism, the word continues to spread on this place and I think they have outgrown their current location. Good news is the line moves fast. On a side note, I chatted with the guy that runs/owns the place. Nice guy, I like supporting small business with owners who get it. Try it out, you will love it.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was disappointed in this Gelato. For the price I would go to Hilton Head Ice Cream Company or Kilwins. I didn't think it was that creamy or flavorful.

1  Thank Christine R
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Took the family based on the high ratings on TripAdvisor and was not disappointed. Line was long but they moved people through quickly. We all agreed that this was the best gelato we had ever had, and definitely the best dessert place on HHI. You will not be disappointed. I had the medium cup with pistachio, mocha, and tiramisu. Amazing!