“Great dinner”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Aiken, South Carolina
“Great dinner”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Took our family including 4 grandchildren out for dinner Saturday night. They were very quickly able to accommodate our party of 9. Dinners were all very taste and the kids loved the Sundaes the got for finishing their dinners. Service was excellent.

• Visited July 2013

Warner Robins, Georgia
“Great Food, little noisy”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food was great just a bit loud/noisy for my liking.
We went around 6:00pm, only had a few minute wait but the place was packed and very noisy and not very private.
The Chicken Marsala was awesome!

Snellville, Georgia
“Not the best experience on this visit”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have eaten here probably a half a dozen times on our visits to H H. I hate to comment that it was an expensive and low quality experience but quite honestly it was. We waited 45 minutes to be seated. We usually eat her because it is consistently good. Not this time. We brought a party of seven and it just didn't work this time. Food is cut way back on portions but pricing is still up there. You can't help but notice that the value isn't there anymore. I really hate it when the server is so busy that you feel like you are imposing if you try to catch her to order more of something or a re fill for a beverage. I also don't like playing the hope you don't order what we don't have game. I really wanted the filet and after apps I went to order it. "We don't have that". Oh really thanks so much for letting me know that ahead of time!!!!. You can order the sirloin. Really a major restaurant chain can't get their distributor to deliver a filet for the fourth of July? Or if you can't get the steak how about telling your customer ahead of time instead of hoping they don't order it. Anyway I scrambled to place an order for something so that I didn't slow down the rest of the table of 7. Really a disappointing visit for a bunch of money. Next time we will go to Red Fish for a better meal and value.

Boone, North Carolina
“Good Food with Bad Service”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Only 15 minute wait for table but waited at least 10 minutes for our waitress. Finally ordered but our 2 girls pizza they were going to share was not brought out when the other entrees came out, not entered or kitchen forgot. My wife and I ordered practically the same thing but her salad was twice the size of mine and her pasta dish was about 1/3 more. We were out of water before entrees came and never got refilled until after I was done with my whole dish. The waitress came once only to realize her pitcher was just ice but took her about 4 minutes to get back with water. How hard could it be to keep a water filled.

Overall food was good with very poor service from our waitress.

cleveland
“Not like home”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The food was good just like always at Carrabba's. But, the portions were much smaller then at home. (Cleveland) and smaller then Myrtle Beach. I had the veal and there were 6 small pieces and that was it. Two family members had the spaghetti and there was hardly any sauce.

• Visited June 2013