“To die for veal”

Flora's Italian Cafe
Ranked #74 of 364 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The business hours ar from 5pm to 10pm.The kitchen closes at 9.30pm.Thanks!
Nashville, TN
“To die for veal”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We had thanksgiving dinner here and it was fabulous. I had a veal with eggplant and mozzarella, my husband and son had veal with a cream sauce. My son declared the sauce so good he even ate the green beans and potatoes just so he had something else to dip in the sauce. Mother and father in law had veal Milanese. Lobster raviolis were awesome. Service was excellent for thanksgiving day. My in laws eat here often and said they have never had a bad meal here.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Angela S

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A must resturant if you're at Hilton Head”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Flora's is a real hidden jewel. Service is fantastic and their early bird menu is the best on the island. I had shrimp and scallops over pasta and my husband had chicken marsala. Both were excellent. My two suggestions are to have some low lighting (kinda dark) and some soft music, that would make the evening complete.

1 Thank Audie2013
Livingston, TX
“Lucky Me”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Flora and Chef Branco continue to maintain their high standards in the kitchen and at the service level. Our party of eight were all pleased. From appetizers, meals of pork, beef, and seafood to Flora's sweats we were delighted. Please so not change anything.

• Visited November 2013
Hilton Head, SC
“Great Italian”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hilton Head is blessed with a number of truly excellent Italian restaurants. Flora's is one of those. We have been going for a number of years and just realized that we had not "rated" her restaurant. I am so sorry because this is a great restaurant. Where to start. How about appetizers. Flora's has as a special the best calamari that I have ever had anywhere. It is done in a balsamic vinegar reduction (don't panic, its wonderful) with slices of veal sausage. Completely different from calamari ypu have ever had. Unbelievable.Then this last visit my wife had the veal with eggplant and I can't remember what else. Wonderful. I had a special. Mahi mahi done in a mediterranean manner. Perfect. Finally, we split a tiramasu---all the deserts are homemade---most by the owner herself. The wine menu is reasonable with both decent low end choices and higher end items for those who really know their wines. The service is perfect---unobtrusive but there when you need it. I'll be back as I have for years.

1 Thank HiltonHeadWolf
Tucson, Arizona
“Flash from the Past”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

From the moment you step through the door, you know the roots of this place. When you were little and your parents were splurging for a "real Italian meal" for your birthday, this is where they took you. And the menu reads like that. And the food tastes like that. And really good Italian cuisine is so very much more. Nice affordable wine list, however.

2 Thank Jim L